San Diego Padres
Generated from 60 Previous Games
SIDE :-1273.83 = 8.17
In for the Padres is Tyson Ross:
- Ross is 3.22ERA all games.
- Ross is 4.41ERA on the road.
- Ross is 5.51ERA L3G.
Ross hasn’t faced Philly hitters much, but from what they’ve seen of each other:
- Philly has 5 in the lineup that hit over .500 vs Ross.
- Philly has 4 that hit under .500 vs Ross.
In for the Phillies is Cole Hamels:
- Hamels is 3.49ERA all games.
- Hamels is 4.83ERA at home.
- Hamels is 2.08ERA L3G.
Hamels has accrued a solid history vs the SDP lineup:
- Padres has only 2 marking over .300 vs Hamels.
- Padres has 7 marking under vs Hamels.
Philly should have a very strong advantage pitching in tonight’s game.
- San Diego is hitting 3.1 all games.
- San Diego is hitting 3.0 on the road.
- San Diego is hitting 3.2 vs LHP.
- San Diego is hitting 1.9 L7G.
- Philadelphia is hitting 3.9RPG all season.
- Philadelphia is hitting 3.6RPG at home.
- Philadelphia is hitting 4.2RPG vs RHP.
- Philadelphia is hitting 3.6 L7G.
Philly should have a very strong advantage hitting in tonight’s game.
- Padres pen is 2.41ERA in all games.
- Padres pen is 2.45ERA on the road
- Phillies pen is 4.07ERA in all games.
- Phillies pen is 3.39ERA at home.
Padres has the advantage headed into the back 6 so Philly can not afford to sit on an early lead.
This game will be either team’s game to win or lose within the last 3 innings.
Did you know:
- Ross is 0-1 vs Philadelphia with an ERA of 80.60 and a WHIP of 10.448.
- Hamels is 8-2 vs San Diego with an ERA of 2.39 and a WHIP of 0.915.
- Philadelphia is 9-5 L3Y vs San Diego.
- Philadelphia is 5-2 @Philly L3Y vs San Diego.
SUPPORTING the Phillies:
|When PHILADELPHIA played as Favourite- Vs NL West Division||21-9-0|
|When HAMELS COLE \’s Team played as Favourite- Vs HOUSTON||6-4-0|
|When PHILADELPHIA team Played as Home team as a Favorite – Vs. Right handed pitchers – During a night game – Coming off a Home win as a Underdog – Scored 5 or less runs FOR in their last game||9-5-0|
|When SAN DIEGO team played as a 120 to 140 Road Underdog – Vs Conference Opponent – Vs. Left handed pitchers – Scored 2 or less runs FOR in their last game – Coming off vs. Right handed pitcher||3-9-0|
THREATENING the Phillies:
As we see time to time, even a few counter-stats can overturn an otherwise clear pick.
In tonight’s example, we have NONE. Our confidence on this point is 10/10.
Tonight’s Prediction: PHILADELPHIA to win 6-3.