Generated from 50 Previous Games
4.69 = 9.04
Short and sweet.
We like this contest to go OVER the total for the following reasons:
|When BALTIMORE played as Road Underdog- Vs NL Central Division||O/U: 9-1-0|
|When BALTIMORE team Played as Road team as a Underdog – 3rd game of a series – Last 3 years – Coming off a 1 game loss – Coming off a lost in game 2 of a series||O/U: 11-2-1|
|When MILWAUKEE team played as a -120 to -140 home Favorite – Last 3 years – During the month of May||O/U: 11-2-1|
|When BALTIMORE team played as a road team – Vs NL Conference – 3rd game of a series||O/U: 30-18-0|
|When MILWAUKEE Played as a Favorite – During Last 3 Years – With 2 Over||O/U: 25 – 15 – 0|
In addition to that:
- The Orioles have gone 8-1 over the total L9G.
- The Brewers have gone 6-2-1 over the total L9G
Combined, with the hot bats, bad pens and cool starters, they are 14-3-1 OVER the total.
- They are averaging a combined (5.7RF) L7G
- They are averaging (5.15RA) L7G
- 2 of 2 games this season have gone OVER the total when these teams faced each other.
Considering the total for tonight is a skimpy 7.5 runs, there are many instances where they achieve that by the 5th inning but only a minute few where 9 innings wouldn’t see 7.5 runs.
- Norris is 4.45ERA all season and 3.86 L3G.
- Gallardo is 2.90ERA all season but 6.46 L3G.
- The ATS Forecast has these guys to a +9 run total.
The only thing missing is an umpire with a small SZ. That said, Jeff Kellogg is 4-5 on the total this year and 54% to the over last season, so he shouldn’t be a factor either way.
Tonight’s Prediction: BAL@MIL to go OVER the total of 7.5.