Also join us on our Facebook page:
Generated from 78 Previous Games
3.94 = 7.95
Pick: Atlanta Braves ML -112 (1u)
Why Atlanta? Because Pittsburgh is too good to be true.
- Atlanta has won 3 straight, Pittsburgh has lost 5 straight, Martingale systems are putting huge money on Pittsburgh…so why is Pittsburgh paying PK value? Pittsburgh should be paying about -130 to -150. The only way to justify this is to suspect that the sharp money is all on Atlanta. It’s a fact that there is a minority of people putting the majority of money on Atlanta.
- Atlanta is hitting 3.7 RPG L7G.
Pittsburgh is hitting 4.3 RPG L7G.
- Atlanta is hitting 3.7 RPG vs RHP
Pittsburgh is hitting 4.3 RPG vs RHP.
- Atlanta bullpen is 4.11 ERA on the road.
Pittsburgh is 3.18 ERA at home.
- Atlanta’s Santana is 3.66 ERA all season.
Pittsburgh is 2.45 ERA all season.
- Vance Worley is 1-2 vs ATL with a 6.29 ERA and a WHIP of 1.849.
- Massive steam with Atlanta at 10:00 EST this morning.
ATS Matchups and especially the Raymond Report heavily favour Pittsburgh…to fade ATS is to play with fire, nonetheless, we feel that in this instance, there is enough justification to think that something will go wrong with Pittsburgh pick.
At even odds, Pittsburgh is an obvious pick.
Sure enough, they are a 60% majority.
So we’ll be putting in with the sharps on this pick and hope they won’t steer us wrong.