Also join us on our Facebook page:
San Francisco Giants
Time: 18:05:00Generated from 68 Previous Games
SIDE :-1464.44 = 8.78
Pick: Washington ML -146 (1u)
Washington is completely dominant in almost all areas.
Washington is on a massive 10 run streak.
- Giants are 5.0 RPG L7G.
- Nationals are 4.6 RPG L7G.
- Giants are 4.1 vs RH Starters.
- Nationals are 4.1 vs RH Starters.
Bullpens are equal.
- SFG’s Hudson is 3.03 ERA all season.
- SFG’s Hudson is 2.40 ERA on the road.
- SFG’s Hudson is 6.00 L3G.
- WSH’s Fister is 2.20 ERA all season.
- WSH’s Fister is 1.76 ERA at home.
- WSH’s Fister is 0.00 ERA L3G.
- Hudson is 17-5 vs WSH with a 2.37 ERA with a 1.088 WHIP.
- Fister is 1-1 vs SFG with a 0.69 ERA with a 1.077 WHIP.
- Washington is 11-5 vs SFG last 3 seasons.
- Washington is 5-1 vs SFG at Washington last 3 season.
ATS RAYMOND REPORT
Raymond Report is showing very strong indications for
Stats to SUPPORT the Washington pick:
|When ANY MLB Team played as a -140 to -160 Home Favorite – Vs. Right handed pitchers – Vs Non Division Opponent – Playing on Friday – Coming off a day game||125-83-0|
|When SAN FRANCISCO team played as a 120 to 140 Road Underdog – Vs Conference Opponent – Before a conference game – Coming off a Win vs. NL CENTRAL opponent – Coming off a Road win as a Favorite||4-9-0|
|When SAN FRANCISCO team played as a 120 to 140 Road Underdog – Vs. Right handed pitchers – During a night game – Scored 5 or more runs FOR in their last game – Coming off a series win||3-8-0|
|When SAN FRANCISCO played as a road team – During Last 5 Years or More – Won Last Game by 2 Runs – With SU Record of 2 Win 1 Lost in L3G||7 – 15 – 0|
Stats to THREATEN the Washington pick:
|When SAN FRANCISCO played as a road team – During Current Season – With SU Record of 2 Win 1 Lost in L3G||17 – 10 – 1|
|When SAN FRANCISCO team Played as Road team as a Underdog – Before a non division game – During a night game – Coming off a Win vs. NL CENTRAL opponent – Coming off a 2 game winning streak||13-8-0|