We accept PayPal or Credit Cards!

Smart Stat Tues Oct 24

Home Forums Bet on NBA Basketball Smart Stat Tues Oct 24

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tim McGrath 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tim McGrath
    Participant

Last nights Smart Stat play was a winner. Record now 2-4

Tonight we have 2 more Smart Stat plays.

IND@MIN : Over 219
    UTH@LAC : Under 198

In for a penny, in for a pound. No picking and choosing when it comes to Smart Stat plays.

MLB? I played the Over 7 runs in tonight’s game 1 of the World Series. Database supports this play and both teams have success against left handed pitching. 2 of the best on the mound tonight but either one of these guys can be hit! Kershaw seems hurt and no surprises left in Keuchal. Either one of these guys might get rocked tonight. I am on the over.

Tim McGrath
    Participant

Both Smart Stat plays won last night. Record now 4-4

We have 1 Smart Stat play for Wed night.

UTH@PHO : Under 204 up from 203. This total might climb higher? Still we got an extra point so I will take that. Under 204 it is.

That MIN@DET over 209 is tempting. It almost qualified as a total play for me. Still thinking about that one. Man that TOR@GS game total jumped from 224.5 to 229. Can TOR shoot any worse than that last game in SAN. Talk about aweful 3 point shooting. If this team is going to keep up with this new game plan they better learn how to sink those 3 balls otherwise it will be a long season for them. Why now? They just got rid of their 3 ball shooters and now they I instill this new game plan? Makes no sense. We shall see.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.