Sports Handicapper Ron Raymond provides his free horse racing picks from today’s Gulfstream Park program for Saturday, March 28th, post time 11:30 am. If you’re interested in getting Ron Raymond’s Premium Horse Racing picks, you can purchase a membership plan and get Ron’s picks in the premium membership area.
Weekly Summary (3/25/20 to 3/29/30)
Here’s a breakdown on Ron’s horse racing picks this week from Gulfstream Park and Tampa Bay Downs. The Weekly Summary report will be updated each day on the free picks page of the races going on that day.
Ron Raymond’s Free Horse Racing Picks March 28th, 2020
Today’s Track: Gulfstream Park– Post Time 11:30 am
Race 1: Selections: 12-4-10
Race 2: Selections: 11-7-12
Race 3: Selections: 3-13-9
Race 4: Selections: 4-11-10
Race 5: Selections: 5-11-6
Race 6: Selections: Premium Picks
Race 7: Selections: Premium Picks
Race 8: Selections: Premium Picks
Race 9: Selections: Premium Picks
Race 10: Selections: Premium Picks
Race 11: Selections: Premium Picks
*BETTING TIP: Ron suggest you take the recommended horse picks below or above to “WIN & PLACE“; this way, if the top horse comes in second, you can recoup some of your money back.
TODAY’S BEST BET & LONGSHOT PICKS (3-28-20):
*Note: ML = Morning Line
Betting 101 (How to Bet on Horses)
If you’re new to horse racing, here’s a brief “how to bet” on horse racing 101 betting guide.
Step 1: How much you want to bet?
*Note: The minimum wager to bet on horses is $2.
Step 2: Pick your Horse or Horses?
*Note: Once you’ve selected which horse(s) you want to bet on, you have different options on how to bet that one or more horses.
Step 3: Pick how you want your horse or horses to win?
Basic Bets: WIN – PLACE – SHOW
- WIN: Your horse must finish first.
- PLACE: Your horse must finish first or second.
- SHOW: Your horse must finish first, second or third.
- EXACTA – Pick the top 2 finishers in a race in the exact finish order. $2 Exacta – horse numbers 1,2 = Cost $2
- EXACTA BOX – Pick the top 2 finishers in a race. They can finish in any order within the top two positions. $1 Exacta Box – horse numbers 1, 2 = Cost $2
- TRIFECTA – Pick the top 3 finishers in a race in the exact finish order. $2 Trifecta – horse numbers 1, 2, 3 = Cost $2
- TRIFECTA BOX – Pick the top 3 finishers in a race. They can finish in any order within the top three positions. $1 Trifecta Box – horse numbers 1, 2, 3 = Cost $6
- SUPERFECTA – Pick the top 4 finishers in a race in the exact finish order. $1 Superfecta – horse numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 = Cost $1
- DAILY DOUBLE – Pick the winners of 2 consecutive races. $2 Daily Double – horse numbers 1,1 = Cost $2
- PICK 3 – Pick the winners of 3 consecutive races. $1 Pick 3 – horse numbers 1, 1, 1 = Cost $1
- PICK 4 – Pick the winners of 4 consecutive races. $1 Pick 4 – horse numbers 1, 1, 1, 1 = Cost $1
A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND… (Courtesy of Woodbine.com)
When you bet on horse racing, you should always keep the following statistics in mind.
- Favorites “WIN” only 32% of the time.
- Favorites “PLACE” (come in first or second) only 53% of the time.
- Favorites “SHOW” (come in first, second, or third) only 67% of the time.
Horse Racing Betting Tools
If you’re interested in betting on the ponies, you will need the right horse betting tools and here’s what we recommend:
- You will need a sportsbook account that carries Horse Racing cards, we recommend Bookmaker.eu
- You will need to watch the races, so subscribe to one of the following live stream feeds, depending on where you live, you can subscribe with one of the following networks; USA Residence (TVG Network) Canadian Residence (HPIBet.com)
- Check out Ron’s free horse racing picks at ATS STATS
Once you’re set up, sit back, relax and enjoy the races with your favorite cocktail. Unless you’re working, then make that a non-alcoholic cocktail and watch the best 2 minutes in sports at your finger tips.
Need a Horse Racing Betting account?
- Open a horse racing betting account at Bookmaker.eu
Ron Raymond’s Premium Horse Racing Picks
Get Ron Raymond’s top horse racing picks inside the members area. Try a 1-day pass for only $9.99. Sign up below…