Sports Handicapper Ron Raymond provides his free horse racing picks from today’s Parx Racing program for Tuesday, July 23rd, 2019, post time 12:55pm.
The “Triple Crown” of Horse Racing is the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes and the Belmont Stakes, but you can bet on the horses year round! In fact, sports handicapper Ron Raymond likes to bet the ponies during the “quiet season” of the sports calendar and one of his favorite places to bet on the horses is with Bookmaker Sportsbook.
Horse Racing Entries and Results: July 23rd, 2019
ATS Stats provides daily horse racing entries and results of most of the major horse racing tracks from around North America and abroad. Get today’s horse racing entries and results here; ALL TRACKS
Horse Racing Betting Tools
If you’re interested in betting on the ponies, you will need the right horse betting tools and here’s what we recommend:
- You will need a sportsbook account that carries Horse Racing cards, we recommend Bookmaker.eu
- You will need to watch the races, so subscribe to one of the following live stream feeds, depending on where you live, you can subscribe with one of the following networks; USA Residence (TVG Network) Canadian Residence (HPIBet.com)
- Check out Ron’s free horse racing picks at ATS STATS
Once you’re set up, sit back, relax and enjoy the races with your favorite cocktail. Unless you’re working, then make that a non-alcoholic cocktail and watch the best 2 minutes in sports at your finger tips.
Need a Horse Racing Betting account?
- Open a horse racing betting account at Bookmaker.eu
Ron Raymond’s Free Horse Racing Picks July 23rd, 2019
Today’s Track: Parx Racing Tips – Post Time 12:55pm
- Race 1: Selections: 6-5-2
- Race 2: Selections: $8-5-3
- Race 3: Selections: 8-6-4
- Race 4: Selections: 10-1-5
- Race 5: Selections: *3-4-5
- Race 6: Selections: 10-11-7
- Race 7: Selections: 8-1-4
- Race 8: Selections: 3-5-10
- Race 9: Selections: 2-3-9
- Race 10: Selections: 8-1-6
- Race 11: Selections: 9-1-3
- Race 12: Selections: 2-3-4
- (*) BEST BET Horse Pick = Race 5- (#3 – Aimed)
- ($) LONGSHOT Horse Pick = Race 2 – (#8 – Credit Approved)
Where to bet on Horse Racing?
Bookmaker Sportsbook has a variety of tracks in their Racebook section and you can wager with the following options:
Win: This is that most basic bet, all you need to do is pick which horse will finish in first place.
Place: Pick which horse will finish first or second.
Show: Pick which horse will finish first, second, or third.
Daily Double: Which horse will win first place in two consecutive races, generally the first two of the day.
Daily Triple/Pick Three: This is a bet on the first-place position in three consecutive races.
Pick Six: This is a bet on the first-place position of six consecutive races, generally the last six. If the event nobody wins the winning pool is split between those correctly picking five (or less if nobody picked five) and a carryover to the next pick six pool.
Exacta: This bet is on the first and second place horses in a given race in the correct order.
Quinella: This is bet is on the first and second place horse in a given race in any order.
Trifecta: This bet is on the first, second, and third places in a given race in the correct order.
Twin Trifecta: This is a pair of trifecta bets on two races. The winning pool is split between winners of the first trifecta and winners of both of them. After the first race winners of that trifecta should redeem their tickets for winnings from first half of the pool and a ticket for the second half.
Superfecta: This bet is on the first, second, third, and fourth places in a given race in the correct order.
Odd/Even: This is an uncommon bet based on the number of the winning horse. The minimum bet is generally $2 on win, place, and show bets, and $1 on all others.
Bookmakers Listed Horse Tracks
- Australia – A
- Australia – B
- Australia C
- Australia D
- Belmont Park
- Canterbury Park
- Charles Town
- Churchill Downs
- Delaware Park
- Evangeline Downs
- Ffos las
- Gulfstream Park
- Harrahs Philadelphia
- Hawthorne Harness
- Hoosier Park
- Lone Star Park
- Monticello Raceway
- Penn National
- Prairie Meadows
- Presque Isle Downs
- Saratoga Harness
- Scioto Downs
- Woodbine Mohawk Park