Sports Handicapper Ron Raymond provides his horse racing picks from today’s Gulfstream Park program for Friday, January 23rd, post time 12:35 pm.
The “Triple Crown” of Horse Racing is the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes and the Belmont Stakes, but did you know you can bet on the horses year round? In fact, sports handicapper Ron Raymond likes to bet the ponies during the “quiet season” of the sports calendar and one of his favorite places to bet on the horses is with Bookmaker Sportsbook.
Horse Racing Entries and Results: January 23rd, 2020
ATS Stats provides daily horse racing entries and results of most of the major horse racing tracks from around North America and abroad. Get today’s horse racing entries and results here; ALL TRACKS
Horse Racing Betting Tools
If you’re interested in betting on the ponies, you will need the right horse betting tools and here’s what we recommend:
- You will need a sportsbook account that carries Horse Racing cards, we recommend Bookmaker.eu
- You will need to watch the races, so subscribe to one of the following live stream feeds, depending on where you live, you can subscribe with one of the following networks; USA Residence (TVG Network) Canadian Residence (HPIBet.com)
- Check out Ron’s free horse racing picks at ATS STATS
Once you’re set up, sit back, relax and enjoy the races with your favorite cocktail. Unless you’re working, then make that a non-alcoholic cocktail and watch the best 2 minutes in sports at your finger tips.
Need a Horse Racing Betting account?
- Open a horse racing betting account at Bookmaker.eu
Ron Raymond’s Horse Racing Picks January 23rd, 2020
Today’s Track: Gulfstream Park Tips – Post Time 12:35 pm
- Race 1: Selections: *1-7-8
- Race 2: Selections: 5-10-7
- Race 3: Selections: 1-2-3
- Race 4: Selections: 2-6-7
- Race 5: Selections: 2-3-5
- Race 6: Selections: 4-7-8
- Race 7: Selections: 7-2-1
- Race 8: Selections: 2-1-10
- Race 9: Selections: 4-2-1
- Race 10: Selections: $8-2-3
- (*) BEST BET Horse Pick = Race 1 – (#1 – Lalali – ML 9/5)
- ($) LONGSHOT Horse Pick = Race 10- (#8 – Perfect Enough – ML 10/1)
*Note: ML = Morning Line