Toronto Blue Jays vs. Colorado Rockies Preview & Prediction (5/31/2019)

The Toronto Blue Jays head to Coors Field for a 3-game series with the Colorado Rockies for Friday, May 31st, 2019. Now, the Rockies are heavy favorites in this one, the Jays really struggling of late.  Plus, The Rockies are one game over .500, but on a 4 game winning streak.  Moreso, the Toronto Blue Jays are losers of 4 of their last 5 games and have a 21-35 SU record on the season.

Toronto Blue Jays vs. Colorado Rockies Preview & Predictions

  • Game Preview: Toronto Blue Jays (Jackson) vs. Colorado Rockies (Marquez)
  • Game Time & Date: Friday May 31st, 2019 – First pitch: 8:40 pm
  • Location: Coors Field, Denver Colorado
  • MLB Odds: Toronto Blue Jays (220) Vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (-250) – OVER/UNDER 11.5
  • Ron Raymond’s Premium PicksPurchase Here

Today’s Pitching Preview

Consequently, the Toronto rolls out Edwin Jackson, who’s pitched all of 14 innings this season and not well.  While, the Rockies will counter with German Marquez who can lock hitters down which makes me question the highest O/U line of the night at 11.5.  Therefore, do you think the Coors field effect is just a myth?

Meanwhile, the Toronto Blue Jays are coming off a 4-3 lost to the Tampa Bay Rays and are currently coming off a 3 Game Road Trip. Furthermore, the Toronto Blue Jays are currently 21-35 SU on the season and are coming off a 3 game losing streak. Most noteworthy, the Colorado Rockies are currently 28-27 SU on the season, won their last game over the Arizona Diamondbacks and allowed 10 runs against in their last game.

Also, the Colorado Rockies will be playing the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday.

Ron Raymond’s Premium Picks

Are you interested in Ron Raymond’s Premium Picks? Get Ron’s picks here…

Toronto Blue Jays    ( 218 ) Vs. Colorado Rockies Colorado Rockies   ( -245 ) Vs. Toronto Blue Jays
Toronto Blue Jays vs. Colorado Rockies Preview & Prediction 5/31/2019

Toronto Blue Jays
(Pitcher: Jackson Edwin)
TR: Win 0 Loss 3
O/U/P: 2 – 1 – 0
O/U :11.5

Vs.
Date: 2019-05-31
Time: 20:40:00

Generated from
Previous Games
Toronto Blue Jays vs. Colorado Rockies Preview & Prediction 5/31/2019

Colorado Rockies
(Pitcher: German Marquez )
TR: Win 9 Loss 3
O/U/P: 5 – 6 – 1
SIDE :-245

5.36 Forecast
(O/U 11.09 )
5.73
81% C.O.W 25%
54% C.O.G.O 54%
178 DMVI 106
(C) BEARISH V.I.C. (B) BULLISH
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? (NBA,NHL & MLB)
C.O.W. or C.O.C. = (Chance of Winning or Chance of Covering) – The “C.O.W./C.O.C.” percentage is based on a teams win/lost record using their short and long-term win/lost record. After we process it through our “math predictor”, we then provide a “CHANCES OF WINNING” percentage for their next game, which let’s you know if there’s any value on betting that team.

C.O.G.O. = (Chances Game Going OVER) – The “C.O.G.O.” percentage is based on both teams “OVER/UNDER” record, using both teams short and long-term “OVER/UNDER” records. After we process it through our “math predictor”, we then provide a “CHANCES OF COVERING” percentage for that game; which let’s you know if there’s any value on the OVER in that game.

*Note: If there’s a 60% chance of a game going “OVER“, that means, there’s a 40% chance of the game going “UNDER“.

D.M.V.I.  (Daily Market Value Index): The D.M.V.I. is a researched and calculated line compared to the bookmaker’s line. When calculating the D.M.V.I., we look for the “margin of error” between the bookmaker’s line, the final result of a game and we then produce a value of what the line should be in the next game for both teams. The D.M.V.I. is a “tool/indicator” to find value vs. the current line.

Vegas Index  Cycle  (V.I.C.):  The Vegas Index Cycle is a term used that monitors the current psychology of the betting public, based on a teams 3 or 7-game cycle.

  • BULLISH = Team is either (7-0, 6-1, or 5-2) in their last 7 games.
  • NEUTRAL = Team is either (3-4 or 4-3) in their last 7 games.
  • BEARISH = Team is either (0-7, 1-6 or 2-5) in their last 7 games

L.O.A. = (Law of Average) – The “Law of Average” edge is based on the 50/50 theory. Play on a team that lost against the spread (ATS) or straight up (SU) in their last game, vs. a team that won against the spread (ATS) or straight up (SU) in their last game.

Are you interested in Ron Raymond’s Premium Picks? Get Ron’s picks here…

Raymond Report
MLB Betting
Toronto Blue Jays Colorado Rockies
Season Record : 21-35 Season Record : 28-27
Away Record : 11-17 Away Record : 13-15
Home Record : 10-18 Home Record : 15-12
Line : 218 Line : -245
O/U : 11.5 O/U : 11.5
LINEMOVES LINEMOVES
Last game: Lost 3 – 4 vs Tampa Bay Rays ( B Snell ) Last game: Win 10 – 11 vs Arizona Diamondbacks ( T Clarke )
Current game: vs. Colorado Rockies ( G Marquez ) Current game: vs. Toronto Blue Jays ( E Jackson )
Next Game: At COLORADO Next Game: Vs. TORONTO
Streaks : Streaks :
Road Teams Strength of Schedule last 7 games: % Home Teams Strength of Schedule last 7 games: %
Home Favorite: 7 Win -9 Lost   (RF)3.63 – (RA)3.75 Home Favorite: 14 Win -7 Lost   (RF)6.67 – (RA)6.29
Home Underdog: 3 Win -9 Lost   (RF)3.75 – (RA)7.08 Home Underdog: 1 Win -5 Lost   (RF)4.5 – (RA)7.83
Road Favorite: 0 Win -1 Lost   (RF)2 – (RA)4 Road Favorite: 4 Win -2 Lost   (RF)4.83 – (RA)2.83
Road Underdog: 11 Win -16 Lost   (RF)3.96 – (RA)4.26 Road Underdog: 9 Win -13 Lost   (RF)4.5 – (RA)4.45
Last 3 game: 0 Win 3 Lost    (RF)2.33 – (RA)5 Last 3 game: 3 Win 0 Lost    (RF)7.33 – (RA)5.33
Last 5 game: 1 Win 4 Lost    (RF)4.2 – (RA)7 Last 5 game: 5 Win 0 Lost    (RF)6.8 – (RA)5.2
Last 7 game: 1 Win 6 Lost   (RF)3.71 – (RA)7 Last 7 game: 6 Win 1 Lost   (RF)6.86 – (RA)5.86
Last 10 game: 2 Win 8 Lost   (RF)4.3 – (RA)7 Last 10 game: 8 Win 2 Lost   (RF)6.8 – (RA)5.8
Last 15 game: 4 Win 11 Lost   (RF)4.27 – (RA)5.73 Last 15 game: 9 Win 6 Lost   (RF)5.87 – (RA)5.47
Team Record Team Record
E Jackson’s Last 3 game: 0 Win – 3 Lost (RF)3 – (RA)11.67 G Marquez’s Last 3 game: 2 Win – 1 Lost (RF)6 – (RA)4.33
E Jackson’s Last 5 game: 0 Win – 3 Lost (RF)3 – (RA)11.67 G Marquez’s Last 5 game: 4 Win – 1 Lost (RF)3.6 – (RA)4.4
E Jackson’s Last 7 game: 0 Win – 3 Lost (RF)3 – (RA)11.67 G Marquez’s Last 7 game: 5 Win – 2 Lost (RF)7.14 – (RA)4.43
E Jackson’s Last 10 game: 0 Win – 3 Lost (RF)3 – (RA)11.67 G Marquez’s Last 10 game: 7 Win – 3 Lost (RF)5.9 – (RA)4.1
E Jackson’s Last 15 game: 0 Win – 3 Lost (RF)3 – (RA)11.67 G Marquez’s Last 15 game: 9 Win – 3 Lost (RF)5.5 – (RA)3.5
Situations (Toronto Blue Jays) Situations (Colorado Rockies)
Coming off vs. AL East opponent (TAM) Coming off vs. NL West opponent (ARI)
Coming off a road underdog lost Coming off a home fav win
Coming off a 3 game losing streak Coming off a 5 game winning streak
Coming off 1 push Coming off 1 over
Scored 4 runs against in last game Scored 10 runs against in last game
Coming off a 3 Game Road Trip Coming off a 7 Game Home Stand
Trends Trends
Query SU O/U
When ANY MLB Team Played as Road team as a Underdog – Total is between 11.5 to 12.0 – Last 4 years – Before a non division game – Scored 3 or less runs FOR in their last game – Coming off a Road loss as a Underdog 7-10 3-14-0
Query SU O/U

Get Ron Raymond’s Premium Picks

Are you interested in Ron Raymond’s Premium picks? Get Ron’s picks here….

Ron Raymond is a sports handicapper with 23 years experience and is the author of “Ron Raymond’s 50 Greatest Sports Betting Secrets“. During the last year, 4-time Champion Handicapper Ron Raymond has developed one of the most complex Sports Handicapping tip sheet in the industry called the “Raymond Report“.

The 3 main key principles  of the Raymond Report is the following:

  1. Is there value in the price or point spread of your selection
  2. Are the percentages in your favor?
  3. Is the Vegas Index Cycle (V.I.C.) in your favor?

If these 3 handicapping fundamentals are in your favor, then you have a 60% chance of winning your play! In fact, Ron basis the other 40% by researching the game by using the Raymond Report in the members area.

Atsstats

Where to Bet?