New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins Preview & Prediction (07/23/2019)

Today at Target Field, ATS Stats provides a preview and prediction on the game between the Minnesota Twins vs. New York Yankees for Tuesday July 23rd, 2019

The Minnesota Twins 61-38 SU took advantage of their favorable matchup to get one over on the New York Yankees 64-35 SU. The two will slug it out again tonight in what should be another competitive game with the Yankees slightly favored.

Minnesota Twins vs. New York Yankees Preview & Prediction

  • Game Preview: Minnesota Twins (Gibson) vs. New York Yankees (German)
  • Game Time & Date: Tuesday July 23rd, 2019 – First pitch: 8:10 pm
  • Location: Target Field, Minneapolis, MN
  • MLB Odds: Minnesota Twins (NA) vs. New York Yankees (-120) – OVER/UNDER NA
  • Ron Raymond’s Premium PicksPurchase Here

Pitching Preview

The Twins will start Kyle Gibson who is 9-4 with a 4.02 ERA and has not put together two solid starts in a row since May. Minnesota will be in a tough spot at home as they will have to face Domingo German who is 12-2 with a 3.38 ERA. The Twins can hit, but Domingo has displayed a supreme ability to control the baseball, which should yield a hard earned Yankees win.

Ron Raymond’s Premium Picks

Are you interested in Ron Raymond’s Premium Picks?  Get Ron’s picks here

Yankees vs. Twins Game Notes

The New York Yankees are coming off a 8-6 lost to the Minnesota Twins and will be facing Minnesota Twins on Wednesday. Plus, the New York Yankees are currently 64-35 SU on the season and are coming off 3 overs. Also the Minnesota Twins are currently 61-38 SU on the season, won their last game over the New York Yankees and allowed 6 runs against in their last game.

In closing, the Minnesota Twins will be playing the New York Yankees on Wednesday.

New York Yankees    ( -118 ) Vs. Minnesota Twins Minnesota Twins   ( 108 ) Vs. New York Yankees
New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins Preview & Prediction (07/23/2019)

New York Yankees
(Pitcher: Domigo German )
TR: Win 12 Loss 3
O/U/P: 5 – 10 – 0
SIDE :-118

Vs.
Date: 2019-07-23
Time: 20:10:00

Generated from
Previous Games
New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins Preview & Prediction (07/23/2019)

Minnesota Twins
(Pitcher: Kyle Gibson)
TR: Win 13 Loss 6
O/U/P: 9 – 9 – 1
O/U :10

5.61 Forecast
(O/U 11.27 )
5.66
51% C.O.C 36%
32% C.O.G.O 32%
-204 DMVI -158
(A) BULLISH MVI (A) BEARISH
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? (NBA,NHL & MLB)
C.O.C. = (Chances of Covering) – The ‘C.O.C.’ percentage is based on a teams win/lost record from a ‘Point Spread’ perspective and not their ‘straight up’ (SU) record, using the teams short and long-term win/lost record. After we process it through our ‘math predictor’, we then provide a ‘CHANCES OF COVERING’ percentage for that team in their next game, which let’s you know if there’s any value on betting that team.
C.O.G.O. = (Chances Game Going OVER) – The ‘C.O.G.O.’ percentage is based on both teams OVER/UNDER record, using both teams short and long-term OVER/UNDER records. After we process it through our ‘math predictor’, we then provide a ‘CHANCES OF COVERING’ percentage for that game, which let’s you know if there’s any value on the OVER in that game.
*Note: If there’s a 60% chance of the game going OVER, that means, there’s a 40% chance of the game going UNDER.DMVI = (Daily Market Value Index) – The DMVI is our researched and calculated line compared to the bookmaker’s line. When calculating the DMVI, we look for the margin of error between the bookmaker’s line, the final result of a game and then produce the value of what the line should be in the next game for both teams. The DMVI is a tool to find value vs. the current line.

VI = (Value Index) – The Value Index is the current psychology of the betting public, based on a teams 7-game cycle.

  • BULLISH = Team is either (7-0, 6-1, or 5-2) in their last 7 games.
  • NEUTRAL = Team is either (3-4 or 4-3) in their last 7 games.
  • BEARISH = Team is either (0-7, 1-6 or 2-5) in their last 7 games.

L.O.A. = (Law of Average) – The “Law of Average” edge is based on the 50/50 theory. Play on a team that lost against the spread (ATS) or straight up (SU) in their last game, vs. a team that won against the spread (ATS) or straight up (SU) in their last game.

Raymond Report
MLB Betting
New York Yankees Minnesota Twins
Season Record : 64-35 Season Record : 61-38
Away Record : 26-18 Away Record : 30-19
Home Record : 38-17 Home Record : 31-19
Line : -118 Line : 108
O/U : 10 O/U : 10
LINEMOVES LINEMOVES
Last game: Lost 6 – 8 vs Minnesota Twins ( M Perez ) Last game: Win 6 – 8 vs New York Yankees ( C Sabathia )
Current game: vs. Minnesota Twins ( K Gibson ) Current game: vs. New York Yankees ( D German )
Next Game: At MINNESOTA Next Game: Vs. NY YANKEES
Streaks : 2 SU Lost – 3 Over Streaks : 2 SU Win – 2 Over
Road Teams Strength of Schedule last 7 games: 18.37% Home Teams Strength of Schedule last 7 games: 59.18%
Home Favorite: 35 Win -14 Lost   (RF)5.16 – (RA)3.57 Home Favorite: 24 Win -16 Lost   (RF)5.4 – (RA)4.15
Home Underdog: 3 Win -3 Lost   (RF)6.5 – (RA)4.33 Home Underdog: 7 Win -3 Lost   (RF)4.4 – (RA)3.9
Road Favorite: 16 Win -10 Lost   (RF)6.96 – (RA)5.38 Road Favorite: 13 Win -7 Lost   (RF)7 – (RA)5.15
Road Underdog: 10 Win -8 Lost   (RF)5.06 – (RA)4.72 Road Underdog: 17 Win -12 Lost   (RF)5.41 – (RA)4.69
Last 3 game: 1 Win 2 Lost    (RF)7 – (RA)7 Last 3 game: 2 Win 1 Lost    (RF)6.33 – (RA)5.67
Last 5 game: 3 Win 2 Lost    (RF)7 – (RA)5 Last 5 game: 3 Win 2 Lost    (RF)5.6 – (RA)5
Last 7 game: 5 Win 2 Lost   (RF)6.86 – (RA)4.14 Last 7 game: 3 Win 4 Lost   (RF)4.86 – (RA)6
Last 10 game: 6 Win 4 Lost   (RF)5.7 – (RA)3.8 Last 10 game: 5 Win 5 Lost   (RF)4.8 – (RA)5.1
Last 15 game: 9 Win 6 Lost   (RF)5.4 – (RA)3.47 Last 15 game: 8 Win 7 Lost   (RF)5.13 – (RA)5
Team Record Team Record
D German’s Last 3 game: 2 Win – 1 Lost (RF)3.33 – (RA)0.67 K Gibson’s Last 3 game: 2 Win – 1 Lost (RF)4 – (RA)3.33
D German’s Last 5 game: 3 Win – 2 Lost (RF)3.4 – (RA)1.6 K Gibson’s Last 5 game: 4 Win – 1 Lost (RF)2.4 – (RA)3.4
D German’s Last 7 game: 4 Win – 3 Lost (RF)4.14 – (RA)2.71 K Gibson’s Last 7 game: 5 Win – 2 Lost (RF)4.43 – (RA)3.71
D German’s Last 10 game: 7 Win – 3 Lost (RF)4.7 – (RA)2.7 K Gibson’s Last 10 game: 7 Win – 3 Lost (RF)4.8 – (RA)3.8
D German’s Last 15 game: 11 Win – 4 Lost (RF)5.67 – (RA)3.13 K Gibson’s Last 15 game: 10 Win – 5 Lost (RF)4.8 – (RA)3.73
Situations (New York Yankees) Situations (Minnesota Twins)
Coming off vs. AL Central opponent (MIN) Coming off vs. AL East opponent (NYY)
Coming off a road favorite lost Coming off a home underdog win
Coming off a 2 game losing streak Coming off a 2 game winning streak
Coming off 3 overs Coming off 2 overs
Scored 8 runs against in last game Scored 6 runs against in last game
Coming off a 7 Game Home Stand
Trends Trends
Query SU O/U
When NY YANKEES team Played as Road team as a Favorite – During a night game – Vs AL CENTRAL opponent – Coming off a Road loss – Coming off a 2 game losing streak 13-3 11-4-1
Query SU O/U

What is the Raymond Report?

The Raymond Report is a detailed sport analytical tipsheet, breaking down upcoming game matchups between two teams. The information provided in the Raymond Reports, gives the players a statistical advantage, which they can apply to their betting strategies. Get the information the sportsbooks don’t want you to know about today!

Atsstats
Inline
Inline