Raymond Report MLB Sports Betting Podcast with Ross Benjamin – 7-28-20

Featured Video Play Icon

Raymond Report MLB Sports Betting Podcast with Ross Benjamin – 7-28-20 – Sports Handicapper Ron Raymond of the Raymond Report along with Ross Benjamin, break down today’s MLB matchups and give an update on the current sports betting market and what sports bettors should be watching for today.
The ATS Forecast went 8-1 yesterday and both handicappers give out a free MLB pick at the end of today’s show.

Raymond Report N

The Raymond Report

RAYMOND REPORT MLB TIP SHEET TUTORIAL

Learn about the Raymond Reports sports betting tip sheet and see how it can change the way you find betting indicators while handicapping your games. Remember to “Shop for Value & Play the Percentages”.

RAYMOND REPORT BETTING TERMS

C.O.W. = (Chances of Winning) – The Cow is based on both teams’ current situations as either a Road Favorite, Road Underdog, Home Favorite or Home Underdog, along with the range of the OVER/UNDER. We then research past occurrences and results from both teams and provide a ‘CHANCES OF WINNING’ percentage in their next game.
C.O.G.O. = (Chances Game Going OVER) – The ‘C.O.G.O.’ percentage is based on both teams OVER/UNDER record, using both teams short and long-term OVER/UNDER records. After we process it through our ‘math predictor’, we then provide a ‘CHANCES OF COVERING’ percentage for that game, which let’s you know if there’s any value on the OVER in that game.
*Note: If there is a 60% chance of the game going OVER, that means, there’s a 40% chance of the game going UNDER.
L.O.A. = (Law of Average) – The ‘Law of Average’ edge is based on the 50/50 theory. Play on a team that lost against the spread (ATS) or straight up (SU) in their last game, vs. a team that won against the spread (ATS) or straight up (SU) in their last game.
D.M.V.I. = (Daily Market Value Index) – The D.M.V.I. is our researched and calculated line compared to the bookmaker’s line. When calculating the D.M.V.I., we look for the margin of error between the bookmaker’s line, the final result of a game and then produce the value of what the line should be in the next game for both teams. The D.M.V.I. is a tool to find value vs. the current line.

 

PERFORMANCE EVALUATION CYCLES

VI = (Value Index) – The Value Index is the current psychology of the betting public, based on a teams 7-game cycle.
BULLISH = Team is either (7-0, 6-1, or 5-2) in their last 7 games.
NEUTRAL = Team is either (3-4 or 4-3) in their last 7 games.
BEARISH = Team is either (0-7, 1-6 or 2-5) in their last 7 games.