ATS Stats provides a preview and prediction on the game between the Detroit Lions vs. Arizona Cardinals for Sunday, September 8th, 2019.
As the Detroit Lions 0-0 travel west to the visit the Arizona Cardinals 0-0 one must conclude that there this game could be sneaky good. What if Kyler Murray and Matthew Stafford start going back and forth in a mad scoring frenzy. The Lions are favored ever so slightly in this one, but do not fall in the trap the media has set forth. The Cardinals are packed with veteran presence on offense and the Lions are playing on the road. Kyler Murray has to be impossible to game plan for right now, and the assumption that a rookie QB is going to get crushed in his first ever start is a point of view that seems to permeate across all Vegas sports books. We will all know soon enough
Detroit Lions vs. Arizona Cardinals Preview & Prediction
Game Preview: Detroit Lions at Arizona Cardinals (Detroit -2.5)
Game Time & Date: Sunday September 8th, 2019 – Kick-off: 1:00 PM
Location: State Farm Stadium, Phoenix, AZ
NFL Odds: Detroit Lions (-145) vs. Arizona Cardinals (+125) OVER/UNDER: 46.5
This is the most predictable upset of the week. Kyler Murray takes what the defense gives him, extend drives with his legs and make use of Larry Fitzgerald and David Johnson in this game. The Arizona defense could spoil it all, but Cardinals speed on offense is going to mess some defenders up. Arizona 27 Detroit 23
C.O.C. = (Chances of Covering) – The ‘C.O.C.’ percentage is based on a teams win/lost record from a ‘Point Spread’ perspective and not their ‘straight up’ (SU) record, using the teams short and long-term win/lost record. After we process it through our ‘math predictor’, we then provide a ‘CHANCES OF COVERING’ percentage for that team in their next game, which let’s you know if there’s any value on betting that team. C.O.G.O. = (Chances Game Going OVER) – The ‘C.O.G.O.’ percentage is based on both teams OVER/UNDER record, using both teams short and long-term OVER/UNDER records. After we process it through our ‘math predictor’, we then provide a ‘CHANCES OF COVERING’ percentage for that game, which let’s you know if there’s any value on the OVER in that game.
*Note: If there’s a 60% chance of the game going OVER, that means, there’s a 40% chance of the game going UNDER. MSV = (Market Spread Value) – The MSV is our researched and calculated line compared to the bookmaker’s line. When calculating the MSV, we look for the margin of error between the bookmaker’s line, the final result of a game and then produce the value of what the line should be in the next game for both teams.VI = (Value Index) – The Value Index is the current psychology of the betting public, based on a teams 3-game cycle.
BULLISH = Team is either (3-0) in their last 3 games.
NEUTRAL = Team is either (1-2 or 2-3) in their last 3 games.
BEARISH = Team is either (0-3) in their last 3 games.
L.O.A. = (Law of Average) – The “Law of Average” edge is based on the 50/50 theory. Play on a team that lost against the spread (ATS) or straight up (SU) in their last game, vs. a team that won against the spread (ATS) or straight up (SU) in their last game.
The Raymond Report is a detailed sport analytical tipsheet, breaking down upcoming game matchups between two teams. The information provided in the Raymond Reports, gives the players a statistical advantage, which they can apply to their betting strategies. Get the information the sportsbooks don’t want you to know about today!