Sports Handicapper Ron Raymond of the Raymond Report takes a look at the NFL Matchups for Week #4 and shares with his viewers on where the value lies according to situational handicapping.
*Note: go to 25 minute mark for the start of the article explanation.
Make sure to catch the Raymond Report Sports Betting Podcast on Wednesday, September 28th at 10:30am EST on his YouTube Channel, as Ron will discuss the following charts below.
NFL WEEK 4 MATCHUPS
- VI = Value Index
- SOS = Strength of Schedule
- Vs. A = Team Record vs. A Type Teams in the Raymond Report (60% or higher)
- Vs. B = Team Record vs. B Type Teams in the Raymond Report (50.% to 59.9%)
- Vs. C = Team Record vs. C Type Teams in the Raymond Report (49.9% or Lower)
About Sports Handicapper Ron Raymond
Ron Raymond is a veteran sports handicapper going into his 26th season and is recognized as a pioneer in the online sports handicapping industry. In 2009, Ron Raymond wrote a book called “Ron Raymond’s 50 Greatest Sports Betting Secrets” and it is now listed on Amazon.
Follow Ron Raymond on social media:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/raymondreport/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/raymondreport
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ATSstats