CFB Week 10 Predictions

College Football Week 10 Game Day Predictions

As the crisp autumn air fills college campuses across the nation, the electrifying spirit of game day comes alive. From raucous tailgate parties to the roaring stands, Saturday football is more than just a game—it's a cherished tradition. Dive into our expert predictions for this week's matchups, powered by the Raymond Report computer picks. Whether you're a casual fan or a seasoned bettor, our insights will guide you through the thrilling twists and turns of the college football season. Let the games begin!

Wake Forest Demon Deacons (44.5) vs. Duke Blue Devils (-12.5)
Date: November 2, 2023
Time: 19:30:00
Stadium: Duke Blue Devils

Forecast predicts a score of Wake Forest 20.01 to Duke 27.04. With a side odds of -12.5 for Duke and an over/under of 44.5. The Demon Deacons come into this game with a 33.33% chance of winning, while the Blue Devils hold a strong 81.25% according to the Percentage Play (C.O.W). Wake Forest lost their last game 41-16 against Florida State, while Duke faced a defeat with a 0-23 score against the Louisville Cardinals. Both teams have had 4 days of rest, and both are going under in their recent streaks. Despite the odds, anything can happen on game day!

Kansas State Wildcats (50.5) vs. Texas Longhorns (-4)
Date: November 4, 2023
Time: 12:00:00
Stadium: Texas Longhorns

The Wildcats are predicted to score 21.74 against the Longhorns' 24.77. The side line for this matchup is -4 for Texas with an over/under of 50.5. Kansas State holds a 44% chance of winning, coming off a massive 41-0 win against the Houston Cougars. On the other hand, the Texas Longhorns, with a 69.23% chance of winning, defeated the Brigham Young Cougars 35-6 in their last game. Both teams have 6 days of rest, setting the stage for an exciting matchup.

Notre Dame Fighting Irish (-3) vs. Clemson Tigers (44.5)
Date: November 4, 2023
Time: 12:00:00
Stadium: Clemson Tigers

The forecast suggests a close game with Notre Dame predicted to score 24 and Clemson at 18.09. With a side of -3 for the Irish and an over/under of 44.5, this is expected to be a nail-biter. Notre Dame has a 66.67% chance of victory, coming off a dominant 58-7 win against the Pittsburgh Panthers. The Tigers, on the other hand, have a 50% chance, having lost 24-17 to the North Carolina State Wolfpack. Both teams have had 6 days of rest, and it promises to be a thrilling encounter.

Oregon State Beavers (-13.5) vs. Colorado Buffaloes (62.5)
Date: November 4, 2023
Time: 22:00:00
Stadium: Colorado Buffaloes

In the final game of our prediction list, the Beavers are forecasted to score 38.24 against the Buffaloes' 26.7. With a side odds set at -13.5 and an over/under of 62.5, this game is expected to be high-scoring. The Beavers, having a 72.97% chance of winning, narrowly lost their last game 27-24 against the Arizona Wildcats. The Buffaloes, however, have a lower 27.03% chance of victory and lost 28-16 to the UCLA Bruins. Both teams have 6 days of rest, making for a rested and ready-to-go matchup.

Final Thoughts:
While the forecasts and percentages provide a glimpse into how the games might turn out, college football is unpredictable, and anything can happen on game day. So, gear up for an exciting weekend of college football action!