In today's NBA matchups, we have several intriguing trends based on the Raymond Report figures. Let's dive into them and see if we can spot some value in the betting lines.
- New York Knicks: The Knicks have a strong record when playing as a road team before a non-division game with a total of 220 or more, coming off a road win and scoring 110 or more points in their last game. They are 12-3 straight up (SU) and 10-5 against the spread (ATS), though they tend to trend towards the under with a 5-10 over/under (O/U) record.
- San Antonio Spurs: The Spurs have been impressive when playing at home on a Tuesday, after a non-division game, and coming off a loss against a Western Conference opponent. They have a 13-5-1 ATS record and a remarkable 18-1 SU record. However, their O/U record leans towards the under at 7-11-1 in these situations.
- Phoenix Suns: The Suns have a solid 9-4 SU and 11-2 ATS record when playing at home on a Tuesday and coming off two consecutive ATS losses. The O/U record in this scenario is fairly balanced at 7-6.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Cleveland has performed well as a road favorite with one day off during the month of March, coming off a game against an Eastern Conference opponent. They have a 12-6 SU record and an impressive 15-3 ATS record, with a 12-6 O/U record.
- Milwaukee Bucks: The Bucks have an underwhelming 4-7-1 ATS and 6-6 SU record when playing as a road team against a Pacific Division opponent after scoring 120 or more points in their last game. However, they tend to go over in these games, with a 10-2 O/U record.
- Washington Wizards: When playing as a home favorite between -9.5 to -12.0 after a non-division game and scoring 115 or fewer points in back-to-back games, the Wizards have a disappointing 3-6-2 ATS record. However, they manage to win these games with a 9-2 SU record, but they often stay under the total with a 3-8 O/U record.
In conclusion, bettors should pay close attention to these trends when handicapping today's NBA betting lines. Be sure to consider the Raymond Report figures when making your picks, as they can provide valuable insights into team performance under specific circumstances. Good luck!