Today on the Raymond Report NFL Sports Betting Podcast – Show #5 for Monday, July 13, 2020, Sports Handicapper Ron Raymond, and Ross Benjamin talk about winning percentages of current NFL Football Coaches and the amount of sacrifices it takes to win in the NFL and you might be surprised which coach who made the playoffs last year, but still has a losing record?
Also, Ron and Ross break down the AFC South division and give their NFL Season wins predictions on each team including the Texans, Colts, Jaguars, and Titans. Don’t miss Ron’s NFL Betting system on the Indianapolis Colts road record during Week 1 since 2006.
Raymond Report NFL Sports Betting Podcast – Show #5
Also, before they get into the NFL previews, our expert handicappers share one of their top sports betting secrets in the “sports betting 101” segments. Do not miss Ross’ amazing “home team” schedule stat, where teams who play in 3-consecutive home games during a season; this NFL Football system has hit over 68.5% ATS since 2001.
- Show Intro: (0:00 to 8:12)
- Sports Betting 101: (8:12 to 16:09)
- NFL Football Coaches: (16:09 to 32:55)
- AFC South Preview – Houston Texans: (33:40 to 51:08)
- AFC South Preview – Indianapolis Colts: (51:08 to 1:04:40)
- AFC South Preview- Jacksonville Jags: (1:04:40 to 1:19:10)
- AFC South Preview – Tennessee Titans: (1:19:10 to 1:32:33)
End of Show.