Commanders vs Cowboys Prediction

Washington Commanders (48.5) vs. Dallas Cowboys (-13.5) Predictions (11/23/23)

Today's NFL Thanksgiving Football game presents a compelling matchup between the Washington Commanders and the Dallas Cowboys, scheduled for November 23, 2023, at 16:30. The game sets the stage for an intriguing battle, with both teams bringing distinct strengths and challenges to the field.

Washington Commanders Overview:

  • Line: +13.5
  • MoneyLine: +425
  • Over/Under (O/U): 47.5
  • Season Record: SU: 4-7, ATS: 5-6-0, O/U: 6-5-0
  • Recent Form: They are currently on a 2-game losing streak and have an SU record of 2-7 and ATS record of 4-6-0 in their last 10 games.

Dallas Cowboys Overview:

  • Line: -13.5
  • MoneyLine: -1000
  • Over/Under (O/U): 47.5
  • Season Record: SU: 7-3, ATS: 7-3-0, O/U: 7-3-0
  • Recent Form: The Cowboys are on a winning streak, having won their last 2 games. Their overall performance in the last 10 games shows an SU of 10-0 and ATS of 9-1-0.

Key Statistics and Trends:

  • Chances of Winning (C.O.W): The Commanders have a 10.53% chance of winning, while the Cowboys stand at 89.47%.
  • Chances of Covering (C.O.C): For the Commanders, it's 44%, and for the Cowboys, it's 32%.
  • Chances Game Going Over (C.O.G.O): Both teams are at 27%.
  • Market Spread Value (MSV): The Commanders have an MSV of 6.9, while the Cowboys are at -15.17.

Situational Stats:

  • Washington Commanders:
  • Coming off a loss against the New York Giants.
  • Strength of Schedule over the last 7 games: 22.22%.
  • Home Record: SU: 1-4, ATS: 0-5-0, O/U: 3-2-0.
  • Dallas Cowboys:
  • Coming off a win against the Carolina Panthers.
  • Strength of Schedule over the last 7 games: 44.44%.
  • Home Record: SU: 4-0, ATS: 4-0-0, O/U: 3-1-0.


Based on the forecast, the Dallas Cowboys are favored to win with a score prediction of 32.23 to 16.18. The total score is anticipated to go over 47.5 points. However, football games can often be unpredictable, and the Washington Commanders may still present a strong challenge despite the odds.

The matchup promises to be an exciting game, showcasing the tactical prowess and athletic skills of both teams. Fans from both sides will be eagerly watching to see if their team can defy the odds or continue their winning streak.

Black Friday Sale