– [woo_product_slider id=”53154″] BET TONIGHT’S MONTREAL CANADIENS VS. PITTSBURGH PENGUINS GAME AT BOOKMAKER – Carey Price and the Montreal Canadiens enter tonight’s NHL Playoff Game #1 vs. the Pittsburgh Penguins as a PK +135 Underdog with the total set at 5.5 at Bookmaker Sportsbook.
Ron Raymond of the Raymond Report share his top stats and trends on tonight’s game between the Habs and Penguins.
Stats and Trends
- The OVER is 5-2-0 for Montreal in their last 7 games as an Underdog.
- The OVER is 6-1-0 for Montreal in their last 7 games vs. Metropolitan division teams.
- The Penguins are 10-4 SU in their last 14 games when the total is 5.5
- The UNDER is 4-10-1 for the Penguins in their L15 games as a Favorite and the total is 5.5
Bet Game #1 between the Montreal Canadiens vs. Pittsburgh Penguins at Bookmaker Sportsbook.