In tutorial #10, Sports Handicapper Ron Raymond explains the following Raymond Report features: PVI-SOS (Parity Value Index – Strength of Schedule) tool, which indicates how certain type of teams do in certain roles (home or away) vs. teams that are either Bullish, Neutral or Bearish in the Raymond Report Handicapping System.
- July 7, 2020 | Raymond Report NFL Sports Betting Podcast with Ross Benjamin
- July 7, 2020 | Lone Star Park Free Horse Racing Picks – 07-07-20 (Raymond Report)
- July 6, 2020 | New Orleans Pelicans 90 Betting Tips vs. Utah Jazz
- July 6, 2020 | Tampa Bay Lightning +550 Favorites to Win Stanley Cup Restart
- July 6, 2020 | Delaware Park Free Horse Racing Picks – 7-6-20 (Raymond Report)