Professional Sports Handicapper Ron Raymond of the Raymond Report, follows the basic fundamentals of sports handicapping and those 3 key components are the following:
- Percentage play
- Performance Cycles
Risk Management Decisions
Here are some of Ron’s keys to making a final decision on a pick by identifying the main risk.
- Identify and Understand the Situation (Matchup and Game Odds)
- Identify both Teams Winning Percentage (Type of Teams)
- Identify both Teams Current Performance Cycles
- Investigate the Risks
- Investigate both Teams Percentage Play (Home, Away, Dog, Fav, etc.)
- Shop for Value (Get the best price and/or Line)
- Make the Pick and Live with it!
Catch Ron’s Premium videos on the Raymond Report YouTube Channel to get a full instructional video on how to understand the calculated Risk of making picks on sports betting.