Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker (1) during the first half of an NBA basketball game against the Dallas Mavericks, Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020, in Phoenix. (AP Photo/Rick Scuteri)
Professional sports handicapper Ron Raymond has released his free Raymond Report on tonight’s NBA Basketball game between the Toronto Raptors vs. Phoenix Suns for Wednesday, January 6th, 2021. Get the FULL RAYMOND REPORT on tonight’s Raptors s. Suns game inside the premium area.
LEAGUE:-RAYMOND REPORT LITE (NBA)
Toronto Raptors (219) vs. Phoenix Suns (3) Prediction (01/06/2021)
|Toronto Raptors +3 ( +130 ) Vs. Phoenix Suns (Total:219)
||Phoenix Suns -3 ( -149 ) Vs. Toronto Raptors (Total:219)
Generated from 34
(O/U 219.48 )
|WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? (NBA)
|C.O.W. = (Chances of Winning) – The ‘C.O.W.’ percentage is based on a teams win/lost record using their short and long-term win/lost record. After we process it through our ‘math predictor’, we then provide a ‘CHANCES OF WINNING’ percentage for their next game, which let’s you know if there’s any value on betting that team.
C.O.C. = (Chances of Covering) – The ‘C.O.C.’ percentage is based on a teams win/lost record from a ‘Point Spread’ perspective and not their ‘straight up’ (SU) record, using the teams short and long-term win/lost record. After we process it through our ‘math predictor’, we then provide a ‘CHANCES OF COVERING’ percentage for that team in their next game, which let’s you know if there’s any value on betting that team.
C.O.G.O. = (Chances Game Going OVER) – The ‘C.O.G.O.’ percentage is based on both teams OVER/UNDER record, using both teams short and long-term OVER/UNDER records. After we process it through our ‘math predictor’, we then provide a ‘CHANCES OF COVERING’ percentage for that game, which let’s you know if there’s any value on the OVER in that game.
*Note: If there’s a 60% chance of the game going OVER, that means, there’s a 40% chance of the game going UNDER.
L.O.A. = (Law of Average) – The ‘Law of Average’ edge is based on the 50/50 theory. Play on a team that lost against the spread (ATS) or straight up (SU) in their last game, vs. a team that won against the spread (ATS) or straight up (SU) in their last game.
MSV = (Market Spread Value) – The MSV is our researched and calculated line compared to the bookmaker’s line. When calculating the MSV, we look for the margin of error between the bookmaker’s line, the final result of a game and then produce the value of what the line should be in the next game for both teams.
PVI = (Performance Value Index) – The Performance Value Index is the current psychology of the betting public, based on a teams 7-game cycle.
BULLISH = Team is either (7-0, 6-1, or 5-2) in their last 7 games.
NEUTRAL = Team is either (3-4 or 4-3) in their last 7 games.
BEARISH = Team is either (0-7, 1-6 or 2-5) in their last 7 games.
Types of Teams – When you look at League Standings, you have 3 types of teams.
Tier 1 Teams (A): 60% or higher (Above Average Teams = High Public Confidence = Low Rewards)
Tier 2 Teams (B): 50% to 59.9% (Average Teams = Moderate Public Confidence = Medium Rewards)
Tier 3 Teams (C): 49.9% or Lower (Below Average Teams = Low Public Confidence = High Rewards)