Sports Handicapper Ron Raymond of the Raymond Report will be releasing 30 Sports Betting Tips each day during the Month of July to get you through those “Dog Days of Summer”. Welcome to Tip #8of 30, as Ron explains one of his “Money Management” betting system and how sports bettors need to pay attention to the markets, so they don’t get caught in a “Bull” or “Bear” market.
Bullish or Bearish Market
Follow the markets in Cycles and just like they say in the stock markets, “Buy Low and Sell High”! But how do you distinguish when to buy low and to sell high in sports betting?
MLB (Sports Betting Index (SBI) – 7/2/21)
NBA (Sports Betting Index (SBI) – 7/2/21)
Type of Performance Cycles (Percentage Play)
Every team goes through different performance cycles during a season. Bookmakers will use these situations to manipulate the line and use market confidence to their advantage.
- 3 Types of Performance Cycles: (Market Confidence Levels)
- MLB, NHL & NBA CYCLE:
- Bullish Cycle =Team is either (7-0, 6-1, or 5-2) Last 7 games.
- Neutral Cycle =Team is either (3-4 or 4-3) Last 7 games.
- Bearish Cycle =Team is either (0-7, 1-6 or 2-5) Last 7 games.
- NFL, CFB & CFL CYCLE:
- Bullish Cycle =Team is (3-0) Last 3 games.
- Neutral Cycle =Team is either (1-2 or 2-1) Last 3 games.
- Bearish Cycle =Team is (0-3) Last 3 games.
*Note: Depending on the type of team and their current performance cycle, will affect their percentage play in their next game.
About Professional Sports Handicapper Ron Raymond
Ron Raymond is a veteran sports handicapper going into his 24th season and is recognized as a pioneer in the online sports handicapping industry. In 2009, Ron Raymond wrote a book called “Ron Raymond’s 50 Greatest Sports Betting Secrets” and it is now listed on Amazon. Plus, Ron Raymond is the owner and founder of the World Series of Handicapping© Pro Football Contest going into its 9th season.
Follow Ron Raymond on social media: