Welcome to Tip #9 of 30, as Ron goes through every MLB Baseball teams during their 2, 3, 4 and 5 or more game winning streaks and depending on what type of team they are in the Raymond Report, Ron shares with you his insights and findings.
MLB BASEBALL TEAM BY TEAM WINNING STREAKS
3 Things to Look For:
- What kind of team is streaking?
- What is their Daily Market Value Index at the Time?
- Better Value on Home or Road Teams During a Streak?
- Home Teams (2GWS) : 103-62 SU (62%)
- Road Teams (2GWS) : 56-70 SU (44%)
- Home Teams (3GWS) : 54-43 SU (55%)
- Road Teams (3GWS) : 36-26 SU (58%)
- Home Teams (4GWS) : 31-21 SU (59%)
- Road Teams (4GWS) : 16-19 SU (45%)
- Home Teams (5GWS) : 33-20 SU (62%)
- Road Teams (5GWS) : 32-21 SU (60%)
About Professional Sports Handicapper Ron Raymond
Ron Raymond is a veteran sports handicapper going into his 24th season and is recognized as a pioneer in the online sports handicapping industry. In 2009, Ron Raymond wrote a book called “Ron Raymond’s 50 Greatest Sports Betting Secrets” and it is now listed on Amazon. Plus, Ron Raymond is the owner and founder of the World Series of Handicapping© Pro Football Contest going into its 9th season.
Follow Ron Raymond on social media:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/raymondre…
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/raymondreport
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ATSstats