Sports Handicapper Ron Raymond of the Raymond Report will be releasing 30 Sports Betting Tips each day during the Month of July to get you through those “Dog Days of Summer”. Welcome to Tip #5 of 30, as Ron gives you his Top 10 reason on why you should never force a bet.
When in Doubt, Get out!
Not Every Day will be a Picasso Oil Painting – Especially in Playoffs Sports!
Ron's Top 10 “Plan B” Options:
- Don't Force a Play – Live Another Day To Make a Bet
- Make a Futures Wager in the Playoffs to Keep an Interest
- Don't like the Side of the game, Then Check out the Total or Special Prop Bets
- Get a Head Start on the Next Day or Weekend Card
- Check out the Horse Racing Options – Free Tipsheets at the Site
- Play Fantasy Sports (DFS)
- Good Time to Catch up on Netflix or Watch a Movie
- Play Streakcatcher or other Contest Picks Sites like Bullpenpicks.com or Hailmarypicks.com
- Take the Time to Shop Around for other Sportsbook Options.
- Ask a Trusted Friend or Capper Who They Like and See if there's Any Value to That Selection.
About Professional Sports Handicapper Ron Raymond
Ron Raymond is a veteran sports handicapper going into his 24th season and is recognized as a pioneer in the online sports handicapping industry. In 2009, Ron Raymond wrote a book called “Ron Raymond’s 50 Greatest Sports Betting Secrets” and it is now listed on Amazon. Plus, Ron Raymond is the owner and founder of the World Series of Handicapping© Pro Football Contest going into its 9th season.
Follow Ron Raymond on social media:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/raymondreport/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/raymondreport
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ATSstats